Maricopa County Department of Health Cryptosporidiosis Fact Sheet
Please click here to view the fact sheet about Cryptosporidiosis from the Maricopa County Department of Health. More information is available at http://www.maricopa.gov/publichealth/Diseases/cryptosporidiosis/
Maricopa County Department of Health Letter on Measles/Carta sobre el Sarampión del Departamento de Salud Publico del Condado
Please click here to view a letter from the Maricopa County Health Department regarding the Measles outbreak. There are currently no cases of the Measles in Madison School District.
Por favor oprima aquí para ver una carta del Departamento de Salud Publico del Condado sobre casos de Sarampión. En este momento no hay ningún caso de sarampión en el Distrito Madison.
Cold & Flu Season
Parents can help their children stay healthy by reinforcing these basic prevention measures* to avoid getting and spreading illness:
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact, such as hugging, with classmates who are sick.
- Avoid sharing personal items such as beverages, food, and unwashed utensils.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Keep children home if they are sick.
- Keep children up to date on their vaccinations, including a seasonal flu shot.