- Registration for the 2015 – 2016 school year opened March 13 at 10 a.m. for current participants, and March 23 at 10 a.m. for new participants.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fees for camps are not included in the MAC or Early Childhood Program tuition.
- Only the parent or legal guardian may register a child for any Madison Community Education Program.
- Payment for unused camp days will be forfeited unless you notify us prior to the first day of camp.
- All accounts must be up to date and camp days must be prepaid in order to attend camp.
You will register online at: www.ezchildtrack.com/madison/parentlogin.aspx
Returning parents, sign in to your account. New participants, click on the green box on the right hand side of the webpage that says ‘Open Account’ to begin the registration process. You will need to pay a $45 non-refundable registration fee online at that time. Your registration will not be processed unless the $45 fee is paid.
What is Camp?
Holiday Camp is programming that is offered during certain school closure days.
General information regarding Camp:
- The cost for camp is $38.50 per day for all grades, including ECP (preschool).
- You may pick and choose, selecting only those days that you need care.
- Payment is due in full for the days that you select by the deadline listed on the registration form.
- You can register for all camps at once or register for each camp as they approach.
- The cost of camp includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and any scheduled fieldtrips.
Camps are NOT offered on Federal Holidays.