- Students do not need to be enrolled in Madison School district to attend Madison Summer Camp.
- Students from Pre-K through 8th grade may participate.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only the parent or legal guardian may register a child for any Madison Community Education Program.
- Summer camp is a 5 day per week program. You can register for the weeks you pick and choose.
- Paperwork will be printed as soon as possible and you will receive an email when it has been printed. A parent or legal guardian will need to come in and sign the paperwork and provide immunizations. Your child will not be able to attend until paperwork is completed and payment is made. This process usually takes 2-3 business days.
- You may pick and choose, selecting only those weeks that you need care.
- The cost of camp includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and any scheduled field trips.
Camp hours are 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The fee for the program is $206.25 per week. Camp is offered between June 6, 2016 and July 29, 2016.
For more information about Madison Summer Camp, please view our parent handbook:
- 2016 Madison Summer Camp Parent Handbook (updated 6/2016)
You will register online at: www.ezchildtrack.com/madison/parentlogin.aspx
Returning parents, sign in to your account. New participants, click on the green box on the right hand side of the webpage that says ‘Open Account’ to begin the registration process. You will need to pay a $45 non-refundable registration fee online at that time. Your registration will not be processed unless the $45 fee is paid.
If you need assistance with registration, please contact our Community Education Department at 602.664.7956
Camps are NOT offered on Federal Holidays.