Information for New Hires
Please bring information concerning your susceptibility to measles and rubella. Employees born prior to January 1, 1957 are exempt.
Classified Fingerprinting Information
- The District conducts a thorough criminal background check on all new employees.
- All Classified employees will be fingerprinted. The processing fee is $22 and may be payroll deducted.
- All Community Education employees are required to hold a Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- If you already have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card, you will need to bring the original.
- If you do not have a Fingerprint Clearance Card, you may apply through the Arizona Department of Public Safety online at https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/fingerprint
- Please use your name as it appears on your Social Security card when filling out all forms.
- Type in your responses and then print & sign the forms.
- Bring the printed forms, along with proper forms of ID (see I-9 form), to your scheduled orientation at the District Office. ID must be original documents.