Purchasing & Warehouse
The Purchasing Department is responsible for three main functions of Madison School District:
- Property Control
It is our goal and mission to effectively and efficiently utilize district and tax payer funds in the best interest of and to serve the needs of the staff, students and patrons of Madison School District while maintaining compliance with the Arizona State Procurement Code.
The Procurement Department serves the staff and students of the district by:
- Procuring goods and services that are used in the best interest of staff development, staff support, and student achievement.
- Ensuring that goods and services are procured in compliance with all Federal, State and District rules and regulations.
Information for Vendors
Parties interested in becoming a vendor with Madison School District are encouraged to read the publication “Doing Business with Public Entities in Arizona” to obtain an overall understanding of the rules and regulations that govern procurement for Arizona school districts.
Vendors are strongly encouraged to read Madison School District’s Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
Vendors interested in receiving notifications of Bids (IFB), Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Qualifications (RFQ), and quotes, please register with AZPurchasing.org. Please indicate Maricopa County during the registration process.
Madison School District is proud to be a member of the following purchasing cooperatives:
- Arizona State Procurement Office (SPO)
- Strategic Alliance for Volume Expenditures (SAVE)
- Greater Phoenix Purchasing Consortium of Schools (GGPCS)
- Mohave Educational Services Cooperative (MESC)
- 1 Government Bid Alliance (1GPA)
- National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance
The Property Management Department serves the district and public by:
- Tracking all capital expenditures and maintaining an accurate listing of district assets for accurate financial reporting.
- Coordinating the disposal of surplus district assets.
- Occasionally Madison School District has surplus property and material for sale. If you are interested in viewing and/or purchasing items for sale, please register with PublicSurplus.com.
The Madison School District Warehouse serves our staff and students by:
- Maintaining an inventory of commonly used classroom supplies, office supplies, science kits and textbooks.
- Accomplishing the transfer of furniture and equipment between sites.
- Efficiently coordinating moves of transferring teachers and staff between sites.