School Meal Menus
Breakfast & Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are available at all Madison schools. Qualifying students can eat breakfast and lunch for free or at a reduced rate. See the Financial Assistance section for more information. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Menus are subject to change.
Madison’s breakfast and lunch menus are now available in a new, interactive format!
- Visit the school menus on the Titan Family Portal or download the Titan Family Connect app
- Click on the “Check District Menu” button
- Type in “Madison School District (Arizona)”
- Select your child’s school in the “Filter by” section
- To view the allergens, choose the allergens in the “Filter by” section and check the boxes for the specific allergens. The items checked automatically disappear off of the menu.
- To view the week, choose the left and right arrow buttons. It defaults to the current week.
- To select the meal period, select the breakfast tab or the lunch tab (look for green bar that has the current selection above it)
- To view a specific menu item, hover the mouse over the item (or tap if using a mobile device) to view the nutrition facts, allergens, and picture.
May 2021 Menus
Parents and students! We would love your feedback on our menu items. Take the survey here.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider