How will we be communicating important information to families?
Families will receive official communications from the district in the following ways:
- Email communications from the district sent to the email address on file in PowerSchool
- Autodial phone messages to the phone number on file in PowerSchool
- Updates on the Madison website
- Updates on our official social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
How will families be notified about a COVID-19 case on campus?
Families will receive notification if there has been a COVID-19 positive case on campus. A general notice will be sent via email and phone, only to the families of students at that specific school, who did not come in direct contact with the COVID-19 positive individual. Families of students who did have direct contact with the individual will receive a notice that they will need to quarantine.
If all students and staff need to quarantine due to a rise in cases and/or exposure, all families at that specific school will receive one notice, which will include information on the length of the quarantine.
If you are a current parent/guardian and you are not receiving these important updates:
- Please check your spam folder
- Please review and update your contact information in your PowerSchool Parent account
If you need assistance updating your contact information, please contact the front office at your child's school.