How will we be communicating important information to families?
Families will receive official communications from the district in the following ways:
- Email communications from the district sent to the email address on file in PowerSchool
- Autodial phone messages to the phone number on file in PowerSchool
- Updates on the Madison website
- Updates on our official social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
How will families be notified about a COVID-19 case?
Families will receive notification if their child has been directly exposed to COVID-19.
If you are a current parent/guardian and you are not receiving these important updates:
- Please check your spam folder
- Please review and update your contact information in your PowerSchool Parent account
If you need assistance updating your contact information, please contact the front office at your child's school.