Enroll Your Child in Madison
Thank you for your interest in Madison School District! Below you will find information on steps to enroll your child. If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact the school's front office. Our elementary schools serve grades preschool through 4th and our middle schools serve grades 5th - 8th. Madison Traditional Academy serves grades preschool - 8th.
2023-2024 Open Enrollment Information (Next School Year)
Madison School District’s open enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is now available.
Open enrollment is for families who live outside the district or school boundary. Families must complete their online Open Enrollment Interest Form before January 26 and will be given priority according to the groups the district has established. Please see our Open Enrollment Procedures page for more information on the priority groups.
When beginning the Open Enrollment Interest Form, you will be asked to select your Student Type:
- Non-resident Student is a student who resides outside of the District's boundaries who seeks to enroll in the District.
- Resident transfer Student is a student who resides in the District who seeks to enroll in a school outside of the student's attendance area.
- Currently Enrolled Student is a student seeking transfer to another school in the District.
Click here to view Madison's District and school boundary map.
2023-2024 Open Enrollment Interest Forms - for all Madison schools, including MTA:
- English: 2023-2024 K-8 Open Enrollment Interest Form
- Spanish: 2023-2024 K-8 Open Enrollment Interest Form
2023-2024 Enrollment for New In-Boundary Students
2023-2024 enrollment forms for new Madison students who live within the attendance boundary for their school will be available on this page beginning Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 8 a.m.
2022-2023 School Year Enrollment Information (Current School Year)
2022-2023 School Year Enrollment Information (Families Living Within the School Boundary)