Enroll Your Child in Madison
Thank you for your interest in Madison School District! Below you will find information on steps to enroll your child. If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact the school's front office. Our elementary schools serve grades preschool through 4th and our middle schools serve grades 5th - 8th. Madison Traditional Academy serves grades preschool - 8th.
Where Does Your Family Live?
First, please review the school and district boundary map. Does your family live within our district boundaries?
Important Documents & Information
The following documents are required to register your student:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Custody/court papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or primary utility such as electric or water bill)
- Open Enrollment application (if applicable)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- Prior school records
- Schools may have additional forms
Students must meet state age and health requirements. Arizona law requires that students must provide verification that immunizations have been completed before starting school. Each student’s immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Each time the child receives another immunization, the health file should be updated. View the state’s Immunization Guide for more information.