Preschool at Madison
The Early Years are Learning Years!
The early years are a crucial period of learning and development for children. Madison’s preschool program cares for each child in ways that are appropriate to his or her age and level of development, helping them build a strong foundation for learning and growth.
Serving children ages three through five, our preschool program uses the preschool CORE Knowledge curriculum. The goal of this model is to enable your children to achieve greater school success and social responsibility by giving them opportunities to initiate and engage in learning activities that contribute to their cognitive, affective, and physical development.
All preschool CORE Knowledge skills are aligned with Arizona Early Childhood Education Standards. Areas of focus include:
- Movement and coordination
- Social skills
- Work habits
- Language and literacy
- Mathematical reasoning and number sense
- Orientation in time and space
- Scientific reasoning and the physical world
- Visual arts
Program Locations & Hours
Madison’s preschool program is offered at
- Madison Camelview
- Madison Simis
- Madison Rose Lane
- Madison Heights
- Madison Traditional Academy (MTA preschool is located at the Madison Park Middle School campus).
Preschool is available Monday-Friday on a half-day schedule: 7:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., or a full-day schedule: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The 2020-2021 tuition fee for preschool is $445.50/month for half-day and $782.10/month for full-day.
For more information, please view the Preschool Parent Handbook:
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact our Community Education department at (602) 664-7956.
For the 2020-2021 School Year, partial scholarships will be available for Madison’s full-time preschool program at Madison Simis, Madison Traditional Academy, Madison Camelview, and Madison Rose Lane. We anticipate that scholarships will not be available at Madison Heights. Scholarships are income based through Quality First. For more information please contact Madison’s Community Education department at (602) 664–7956.
Scholarship applications can be faxed to 602-664-7981. If you would like to scan and email your application, please contact April Long in our Community Education Department for more information.
- August 2020: https://drive.google.
com/file/d/ 112c62Eoffqg8UKO1yi7HlRIbewhOK Puz/view?usp=sharing
- September 2020: https://drive.google.
com/file/d/ 1oXTxbFEsXBVFjbIhR6IIgIOy3Rdlg 01z/view?usp=sharing
- October 2020: https://drive.google.
com/file/d/ 1D4NMWQE2sPT7YKJwKfb2gQuMnle3E lD3/view?usp=sharing
- January 2021: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CqXdgA5V9dXZrLyw1orDqL1v6I4rjLb/view?usp=sharing
- February 2021: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ZJdSjGVA7As_-GEHqCXtlk1O8PlO-ur/view?usp=sharing
- April 2021: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13P2g-1L9CU3OazbFy3q1bvsi7ZEVSUiE/view?usp=sharing