At Madison, as part of the Strategic Plan, the District developed a Strategic Goal surrounding our community: Nurture a culture that values positive relationships among our students, staff, and families as well as with educational, business, and community partners.
- Increase participation in family education programs that provide tools and approaches for addressing the academic, social, and emotional growth of students.
- Support learning opportunities through business and educational partnerships and community connections.
- Expand opportunities for multiple stakeholders to inform school and district decisions.
- Increase community advocacy for the Madison Elementary School District.
- Be good neighbors and forge positive community relationships.
- Ensure the Madison Center for the Arts is a community asset.