On-site Online Learning
The On-site, Online Learning option, per the Governor’s Executive Order, will be available starting November 30, 2020 to meet the needs of students who:
- qualify for Free & Reduced Lunch, or
- students who receive Special Education Services, or
- students who are English Language Learners (ELL), or
- students in the care of the Department of Child Safety
- While the On-site, Online Learning option is intended to meet the needs of the students/families listed above, if your student/family has a need for On-Site, Online Learning please email your school office.
If your family does not require On-site, Online Learning accommodations, please do NOT fill out this form.
Please click on the name of your child's school below to fill out the On-Site, Online Learning Form. Please complete one form for each student. This form must be completed in order for a student to attend On-Site, Online Learning. The deadline to sign up for On-Site, Online Learning is Sunday, November 22 at 11:59 p.m.