2021-2022 School Year Enrollment Information
Thank you for your interest in Madison School District! "Open Enrollment Interest" and "In-District In-Boundary New Student Enrollment" forms for the 2021-2022 school year are now available. Please see below for more information.
If you have questions, please contact your child's school office or school of interest.
2021-2022 Madison Virtual Academy Enrollment Information
For information on enrollment for the new Madison Virtual Academy (MVA) for 2021-2022, please visit the enrollment page for MVA.
Information for New Families
All students who live outside of Madison District boundaries and who are NOT currently enrolled in a Madison school will need to complete the Open Enrollment Interest Form or the Madison Traditional Academy (MTA) Interest Form.
If your student lives inside the District boundaries and lives within the attendance boundaries for the Madison school you would like your child to attend (for example, incoming kindergartner), please complete the enrollment form below:
- 2021-2022 K-8 In-District AND In-Boundary New Student Enrollment Form (English)
- 2021-2022 K-8 In-District AND In-Boundary New Student Enrollment Form (Spanish)
Information for Current Preschool Families Starting Kindergarten
- If your student lives within District boundaries, and within the attendance boundaries for the Madison school you would like your incoming kindergarten child to attend, please complete the enrollment form below:
- If you live within District boundaries, and would like your incoming kindergartner to attend a Madison school outside of your attendance boundaries, please complete the Open Enrollment Interest Form (click here for English / click here for Spanish).
- If you live outside of the District boundaries, please complete the Open Enrollment Interest Form (click here for English / click here for Spanish) for your incoming kindergarten student.
- If you would like your incoming kindergartner to attend Madison Traditional Academy, please complete the MTA Interest Form (including current MTA preschool students, out of District families and in-District families).
Information for Current Madison Families
Important information for Madison Families:
All Madison families will need to complete the check-in process prior to the 21-22 school year. During Check-In Days, families will:
- Update Emergency Contact Information
- Update Immunization Records
- Update any Medical information
- Sign up for PTO, clubs, etc.
July 27, 2021- New Student, Kindergarten, and 5th Grade Check-In
July 28 & 29, 2021 - Returning Student Check-In