2022-2023 School Year Enrollment Information (Current School Year)
Thank you for your interest in Madison School District! Please see below for more information.
If you have questions, please contact your child's school office or school of interest.
Information for New Families
We are no longer accepting new open enrollment applications for the current school year.
If your student lives inside the District boundaries and lives within the attendance boundaries for the Madison school you would like your child to attend (for example, incoming kindergartner), please complete the enrollment form below:
- 2022-2023 K-8 Within School Boundary New Student Enrollment Form (English)
- 2022-2023 K-8 Within School Boundary New Student Enrollment Form (Spanish)
Important Documents & Information
The following documents are required to register your student:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Custody/court papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (lease agreement or primary utility such as electric or water bill)
- Open Enrollment application (if applicable)
- IEP documentation (if applicable)
- Prior school records
- Schools may have additional forms
Students must meet state age and health requirements. Arizona law requires that students must provide verification that immunizations have been completed before starting school. Each student’s immunization records remain in the school system once enrolled. Each time the child receives another immunization, the health file should be updated. View the state’s Immunization Guide for more information.