Peachjar Digital Flyers
Our District desires to promote positive relationships between schools and the community to enhance community support and involvement. As part of our on-going commitment to be more environmentally friendly, and to ensure parents have quick and easy access to important information, we use Peachjar to email flyers home to families, digitally. Additionally, all flyers and updates are posted to each school’s website and the District’s website. Click here to read the Governing Board Flyer Policy (KHC).
To request flyer approval, visit www.peachjar.com to register as a program provider and submit your flyer. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Each flyer must be an 8 ½ x 11 inches PDF document (not scanned).
- Please provide the name, address and telephone number of the local representative for the organization prominently on the promotional material.
- As a courtesy, please submit flyers two weeks prior to the requested distribution date to allow time for approval.
- The following disclaimer will be added to each flyer once uploaded to Peachjar.
- The Madison School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this document. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service.
- For questions regarding flyers, please contact the Communications Department.
Peachjar Community Free Program
If an event or program is free with no enticement or encouragement for future fees, Peachjar will evaluate if the flyer can be posted for free. If there are costs associated with the event, then the Peachjar fee will apply.
In order to consider the posting, Peachjar will need a few important pieces of information:
1. Which school district will you be posting to?
2. What is the exact number of schools that you would like to post to in this district?
3. Are all of the events that you post about free, or do you sometimes post about events where fees are charged? (This will help Peachjar determine the correct account type to give you.)
4. If there are vendors present at your event, were they required to pay the organizers a fee in order to be able to sell their own items or attend?
5. What is the email address that your account is registered under? (If you have not yet registered for an account you can do so on Peachjar.com. An account will need to be created before free posting can be granted)
Lastly, please attach the flyer for review and send all information to email@example.com. Peachjar will get back to you after reviewing the flyer details.