Peachjar Digital Flyers
Our District desires to promote positive relationships between schools and the community to enhance community support and involvement. As part of our on-going commitment to be more environmentally friendly, and to ensure parents have quick and easy access to important information, we use Peachjar to email flyers home to families, digitally. Flyers and updates are posted to each school’s PeachJar page and the District’s PeachJar page, which are accessible from the school's website and the district website.
Governing Board Policy KHC outlines the district's policy for the distribution/posting of promotional materials. Organizations providing activities and instruction for school age students shall be permitted electronic distribution of promotional materials for those activities within the guidelines indicated. The District uses a third-party flyer management system to electronically publish promotional materials. A fee may be charged for this service. Click here to read the full Governing Board Flyer Policy (KHC).
To request flyer approval, visit www.peachjar.com to register as a program provider, please follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Review Peachjar’s Guide for Community Organizations for information about discount pricing, flyer creation tips, and more
- Go to ‘Post & Notify’ in your account to submit a flyer
Please note the following:
- Each flyer must be an 8 ½ x 11 inches PDF document (not scanned).
- Please provide the name, address and telephone number of the local representative for the organization prominently on the promotional material.
- As a courtesy, please submit flyers two weeks prior to the requested distribution date to allow time for approval.
- The following disclaimer will be added to each flyer once uploaded to Peachjar.
- The Madison School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this document. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service.
- Flyers are distributed via email to families on Friday afternoons.
After you upload your flyer, it will be automatically submitted to the district for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. For more information on the process or pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-997-2117.
For questions regarding flyers, please contact the Communications Department.