Madison Virtual Academy
A Madison Education, Wherever You Are
Madison Virtual Academy (MVA) provides high-quality education online for Arizona students in grades 3 through 8.
MVA’s unique online experience offers:
- Flexibility - A combination of daily live online instruction and self-paced courses allows students the ability to customize their schedule.
- Established, proven curriculum - MVA utilizes Madison School District's adopted curriculum, including Math, Science, English Language Arts and Social Studies.
- Structure and Growth - All courses outline expectations and benchmarks of achievement. Students participate in national and state testing to monitor their progress.
- Technology - Students can use an assigned district computer or their own device to access courses. Students and families also have access to Technology Support for assistance.
- In-Person Opportunities - MVA students can participate in in-person activities with other Madison students such as Science Labs, field trips, Special Area classes, clubs, and teams.
- Student and Family Support - All online live instruction and self-pacing courses are guided by Madison teachers who ensure students are on-track and are available for additional help. Parent/Teacher conferences help families monitor their student's progress to ensure the best academic experience for their student.
To learn more about Madison Virtual Academy and to enroll, please visit their website.