Madison Virtual Academy
A Madison Education, Wherever You Are
Madison Virtual Academy (MVA) provides high-quality education online for Arizona students in grades 3 through 8.
MVA’s unique online experience offers:
- Flexibility - A combination of daily live online instruction and self-paced courses allows students the ability to customize their schedule.
- Established, proven curriculum - MVA utilizes Madison School District's adopted curriculum, including Math, Science, English Language Arts and Social Studies.
- Structure and Growth - All courses outline expectations and benchmarks of achievement. Students participate in national and state testing to monitor their progress.
- Technology - Students can use an assigned district computer or their own device to access courses. Students and families also have access to Technology Support for assistance.
- In-Person Opportunities - MVA students can participate in in-person activities with other Madison students such as Science Labs, field trips, Special Area classes, clubs, and teams.
- Student and Family Support - All online live instruction and self-pacing courses are guided by Madison teachers who ensure students are on-track and are available for additional help. Parent/Teacher conferences help families monitor their student's progress to ensure the best academic experience for their student.