Parent University is now THRIVE: Together, Healthy, Resilient, Informed, Values aligned, Empowered
As the landscape of childhood continues to evolve, it is imperative that parents are steeped with resources to approach and support their child in ways that align with the students of the Alpha and IGeneration. Madison School District is excited to launch their THRIVE series of interactive online offerings for parents and community members.
Upcoming THRIVE Sessions
- January 27 | 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m | "A Parent's Approach to Youth Mental Health" - Michael Klinkner, Evolve Counseling, LCSW | Watch the January 27th Session Online
- February 10 | 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m | "Childhood 2.0: What Every Parent Needs to Know About Social Media and Gaming" - Chris McKenna, Founder and CEO of Protect Young Eyes | Watch the February 10th Session Online
- March 10 | 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m | "Elementary to Middle School Transition: Supporting the Move From 4th Grade to Middle School Grades 5-8" - Phyllis Fagell, LCPC, Certified Professional Counselor and Author of "Middle School Matters" | Watch the March 10th Session Online
- March 24 | 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m | "High School Transition: Supporting Your Middle School Student to High School" - Madison School District Administrative Team/GUHSD and PHXUSD Administrative Team | Watch the March 24th Session Online
- April 7 | 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m | "Vaping and Substance Abuse Experimentation" - Shane Watson, Not My Kid, Inc. | Watch the April 7th Session Online
- May 12 | 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m | "Summer, Summer, Summer: Ways to Amplify Youth Mental Health" - Travis Webb, Travis Webb Therapy, LCSW | Watch the May 12th Session Online
THRIVE Information Flyer
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.