Madison Adventure Club (MAC) Before & After School Program
The Madison Adventure Club (MAC) program provides Madison students safe, affordable, high-quality before and after school care by trained staff. All school-based MAC programs are licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
The MAC program embraces the concept that high-quality before and after school programs can positively support greater engagement in learning and increased academic achievement. The MAC program strives to support students to be successful in school, at home, and in life. Research indicates that after school programs can:
- Help students behave better in school
- Have better work habits
- Encourage higher educational aspirations
- Improve attitudes towards school
- Have a greater sense of belonging in the community
- Create better relationships with parents
The MAC program is designed to provide students with a wide variety of experiences that extend the school day. Activities are recreational, highly structured, and focused, providing students with:
- Safe, positive, and fun learning environments
- Positive peer group experiences
- Opportunities for character development
- Hands-on activities and crafts
Sample activities include:
- Snack time
- Homework time
- Outdoor play (weather permitting)
- Arts and crafts
- Board games
Register your child for MAC online today by clicking on the link on the left side-menu of this page.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact our Community Education department at (602) 664-7956.
More information regarding program hours, fees, and regulations are available in the MAC Before & After School Handbook: