School Meal Menus
Breakfast & Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are available at all Madison schools. Qualifying students can eat breakfast and lunch for free or at a reduced rate. See the Financial Assistance section for more information. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Menus are subject to change.
Breakfast Service Times
- Madison Camelview Elementary: 7:15 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Madison Heights Elementary: 7:15 a.m. - 7:40 a.m.
- Madison Rose Lane Elementary: 7:15 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Madison Simis Elementary: 7:20 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Madison Meadows Middle School: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Madison No. 1 Middle School: 8:05 a.m. - 8:25 a.m.
- Madison Park Middle School: 8:10 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Madison Traditional Academy: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- September 2023 Elementary and Middle School Breakfast Menu
- September 2023 Elementary Lunch Menu
- September 2023 Preschool Snack Menu
- September 2023 MAC Snack
- September 2023 Middle School Lunch Menu
- September 2023 Park & MHP Breakfast Menu
- September 2023 Park & MHP Lunch Menu
- October 2023 Elementary and Middle School Breakfast Menu
- October 2023 Elementary Lunch Menu
- October 2023 Preschool Snack Menu
- October 2023 MAC Snack
- October 2023 Middle School Lunch Menu
- October 2023 Park & MHP Breakfast Menu
- October 2023 Park & MHP Lunch Menu
Madison’s breakfast and lunch menus are now available in a new, interactive format!
- Visit the school menus on LINQ Connect or download the Titan Family Connect app
- Click on the “Check District Menu” button
- Type in “Madison School District (Arizona)”
- Select your child’s school in the “Filter by” section
- To view the allergens, choose the allergens in the “Filter by” section and check the boxes for the specific allergens. The items checked automatically disappear off of the menu.
- To view the week, choose the left and right arrow buttons. It defaults to the current week.
- To select the meal period, select the breakfast tab or the lunch tab (look for green bar that has the current selection above it)
- To view a specific menu item, hover the mouse over the item (or tap if using a mobile device) to view the nutrition facts, allergens, and picture.
Due to the current supply chain industry food shortages and other issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, menus are subject to change at this time. Thank you for your cooperation and support of our programs.
Parents and students! We would love your feedback on our menu items. Take the survey here.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Free language assistance, auxiliary aids, and/or accommodations are available upon request.