Join the Madison Team!
Hiring Fair - Rescheduled to November 1, 2023
We are excited to invite you to our upcoming hiring fair happening on November 1 from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. at the Madison Center for the Arts (previously scheduled for October 4). We are currently hiring guest teachers, before and after school staff, student support paraprofessionals, and more. If you're looking for an opportunity to work with a dedicated and supportive team and to take your career to the next level, please visit our job listing page to view our current open positions. We hope to see you there!
- Date: November 1, 2023
- Time: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Madison Center for the Arts (map)
Explore Current Opportunities
Join the Madison Team! Madison is currently hiring teachers, bus drivers, food service staff, before & after school staff, and more!
Why Choose Madison
Give Your Career a Bright Future & Stay on the Leading Edge
We invite you to join the award-winning Madison School District. With a more than 130 year history, Madison has earned an excellent reputation in our community and across the nation. We ensure our staff have the resources and support to best serve the needs of all of our students.
Make Change & Impact Community
At Madison, we believe we can make a difference in our community, and we know it starts with passionate staff members. Our bus drivers, food service staff, teachers, and all members of Madison play an important role in supporting our students and families!
Amazing Employee Benefits
- Medical and life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Optional benefits such as vision, dental, short term disability insurance and flex spending accounts
- Participation in the State Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays and personal paid time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Full-time employees are eligible for an employee rate on our before and after school program (MAC), preschool, and all school break camps.